Apply for Postdoctoral Training
Applications for the National Cancer Institute grant-funded postdoctoral training should be sent to the program at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply to other postdoctoral training programs, contact the faculty member in whose lab you wish to work. Any hardcopy supporting documents should be sent to Georgetown University Medical Center, Research Building W313, 3970 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, DC 20007-2197.
The following are application elements required for the NCI-funded postdoctoral training grant:
- Application Questionnaire Form
- Curriculum vitae
- Names and addresses of three references
- Research statement – a short statement of research interests and career goals
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency
There is no deadline for applications, as they are considered on a rolling basis.
If you are invited to interview, please prepare the following items:
- Three letters of recommendation
- List of lab(s) you are interested in
- 45-minute seminar presentation